Rejuvenation of Aged/Oxidised Asphalt Surfaces
Rejuvenex 60E is a cationic, oil in water emulsion made up of petroleum resins and a selected blend of maltene components. This rejuvenation agent is spray applied to an aged or oxidised surface to overcome the effects of aging bitumen.
Features and benefits
- Rejuvenates oxidised asphalt or sprayed seal surfaces
- Increased wearing course durability
- Is emulsion based, with low solvent content
- Extends pavement life
- Binds ravelling asphalt surfaces
- Reduces maintenance cost
- Fast curing, and in some conditions can be applied at nighttime
- Treatment is repeatable
- Typical life cycle of 5-6 years between treatments
- Cost effective treatment
For more information about Rejuvenex 60E contact SAMI Bitumen Technologies.